Dr. Pasqualino Manasia is Urologist (Membership Registration Number 36585 BCN) with more than 15 years of experience. He has completed his training at prestigious European and US hospitals, he currently leads the Genital Aesthetics Unit of Dorsia Group, Spain and is also Medical Director of Policlinica Barcelona.
He has always offered his patients personalized care and excellent human treatment. He has published several articles in international journals listed in PubMed and has worked as a reviewer for the prestigious British Journal of Urology.
He is a member of the European Association of Urology and the Italian Society of Urology, and the author of a very safe surgical technique of Phalloplasty that does not require the use of any Extender, having excellent results.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Rome in 1996.
- Specialized studies in Urology and Andrology at the Puigvert Foundation and Clinical Hospital, Barcelona, completing his specialty in 2001.
- Urology Unit Coordinator at the Vendrell Hospital.
- Medical Director of Policlinica Barcelona since 2008.
- Director of the Genital Aesthetics Surgery Unit, Dorsia Group since 2008.
- He has published numerous articles in medical and scientific journals and has given speeches within Uro-Andrological conferences in different countries
- He is the author of an original Phalloplasty technique, the only one providing the best results without necessarily requiring the use of an extender, and a small number of complications.